Zoofy is the job platform where people directly make an appointment with a professional at prices communicated in advance. A bit a la Uber. But then for chores in and around the house. No hassle, no whining. Just fixed quickly. In recent years, we have linked more than 300 thousand people to a professional at lightning speed. We do this through our own website and apps. In addition, we offer our services through appealing partners such as Bol.com, Gamma, Ikea, Praxis, Hornbach, Saniweb (DMG) and others.
To further increase our online marketing activities & awareness, we are looking for a Dutch speaking Marketing & Communications employee. (24-32 hours) This position is not just writing copy that you see a lot, but planning & executing fun creative communication activities.
What are you going to do?
- You manage the in-app messaging for our apps, with which you keep consumers and professionals involved with Zoofy
- You create and manage the content strategy & content calendar to gain a lot of visibility across the various media.
- Examples of this are linkedin articles, social media posts and newsletters.
- You put Zoofy on the map at the various awards
- Scheduling promotions (such as win a craftsman for a day)
- You help our partners with the right texts & creatives for the editing service
- Analysis & sharing of results
What we ask
- Completed HBO education in the direction of Communication or Marketing
- 1-2 years of experience (starters are welcome)
- Excellent command of the Dutch & English language in word & writing.
- Proficiency in another language is an advantage (French/German/Spanish)
- Interested in website and social media management, and PR
- Proactive, result-oriented, well-organized, analytical and hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Monthly salary depending on experience between €2,400 and €3,400 based on 40 hours
- 8% holiday allowance
- A company laptop
- Pension accrual & Travel allowance
- Regular fun Friday afternoon drinks and quarterly parties
- Workplace at our beautiful office at the Vondelpark in Amsterdam
- Sufficient vacation days so you can exchange your desk chair for a beach chair
- Room for development with a personal education budget
- Daily lunch, fresh fruit & soft drinks + (vega) Hamburgers on Friday
Working at Zoofy
At Zoofy, freedom and responsibility are central, there is a lot of room to give substance to your own ideas and we are happy to help you in your personal development. We work within an informal, humorous, international team of about 35 people with 6 nationalities to further grow the Zoofy website & apps internationally. All this from a nice office in Amsterdam with a view over the Vondelpark, surrounded by many shops, restaurants and bars. Ideal for a cozy Friday afternoon snack!
Simply apply by sending your CV + a short motivation to: email@example.com