Who are we?
Zoofy is an online platform that was founded in 2015 to bring supply and demand
together. To achieve this, we have developed the Zoofy app, in which customers immediately make an appointment with a handyman or -woman. Customers no longer need to call around unnecessarily, but post the job on our website or on the Zoofy consumer app. The handymen and women see this request and accept the job with a simple button when it suits them.
In addition to our website, we offer our service to leading partners such as Gamma, Karwei, Klusidee, Bol.com, IKEA and many other partners.
The idea is simple, but there is a lot that goes into making this all possible. That is why we are looking for a cold-blooded professional support hero. As a support hero you are the first point of contact for handymen and -women. You are the business card of the company and guide our app users to make sure they understand Zoofy down to the last detail.
You will work in the Customer Support department and become part of a team professional. The department consists of a small and enthusiastic team. Do you have an idea to improve the platform? Name this and we'll see how we implement this idea together.
Your role as...
Craftsman support hero is that you handle questions and suggestions from handymen and -women via Whatsapp, telephone and mail on a daily basis. You also give tips for using our Zoofy professional app. You also assess new registrations, so that the quality of our platform is guaranteed. You are in close contact with the Relationship Manager professionals to improve the platform.
A typical workday looks like this:
- Screening new registrations
- Contribute to a great onboarding for our app users
- Support a painter with invoicing
- Making professional quotations
- Solve app problems in collaboration with our IT team
Who are you?
Someone with a good empathy and the will to help our app users further to achieve a long-term collaboration. We are also looking for someone with:
- At least an MBO4 work and thinking level
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude, who dares to say what it means
- Solution-focused mindset
- Minimum availability of 32 hours
What we offer
- A salary from €12 per hour.
- A budget to develop yourself
- A pension scheme & travel allowance
- Lunch (vegan friendly), drinks & fruit at the office
- An informal, no-nonsense working atmosphere at the Vondelpark in Amsterdam
: Your guidance and support contributes to a great collaboration between handymen and women and Zoofy!
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Send a short motivation and your CV via the button below.