Who are we?
Zoofy is the job platform where people directly make an appointment with a professional (plumbers, electricians, handymen and more). A bit a la Uber. But then for chores in and around the house. No hassle, no whining. Just so fixed. In recent years, we have linked more than 200,000 people to a professional at lightning speed.
What are you going to do?
As Office Manager at Zoofy you are the center of our office opposite the Vondelpark in Amsterdam. You are a multitasker who has everything under control. You help in the HR field, take care of the administration, arrange the shopping, know when whose birthday it is and enjoy it when everything runs smoothly within the office.
A selection of the work:
- You are the first point of contact for all HR matters, you arrange the processing of new colleagues and you manage the contracts.
- You are responsible for part of the incoming and outgoing communication (telephone, e-mail, post).
- You process incoming invoices and prepare them for payment on time.
- You are available for further administrative support.
- You plan company outings and ensure sufficient coffee supplies and more.
- You are the pivot within our office and ensure that everything is well organised, everything looks neat and you maintain contact with the landlord if necessary.
What we offer
Working within an informal, humorous, international team of about 25 people who work very hard every day to allow Zoofy to grow to unprecedented heights. All this from a nice office in Amsterdam with a view over the Vondelpark near nice cafes, coffee shops and restaurants.
We also offer:
- 25 vacation days per year (based on 40 hours per week).
- Pension accrual and travel allowance
- Working in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Amsterdam.
- Regular fun Friday afternoon drinks and quarterly parties
- Daily (joint) lunch, fruit and (veggie) burgers on Friday.
Both full-time and part-time negotiable!