Who are we?
Zoofy is an online platform where you can go for all kinds of home, garden and kitchen jobs. Handymen and women can book with us with a few simple clicks. In addition to our website, we offer a DIY service on platforms such as Gamma, Karwei, Bol.com and other top brands. Zoofy is a scale up from Amsterdam with an ambitious small team, which consists of 35 employees with 6 nationalities. At Zoofy, freedom and responsibility are paramount, there is a lot of room for own initiative and growth.
Zoofy is a marketing driven organization. The user comes first. The challenge this year lies in making the platform as simple as possible: how can the user get to a job in an accessible way and in as few clicks as possible, for both the professional and the consumer, whether via web, mobile or app? is.
As a UX Designer you will be part of 2 teams: the marketing team and the development team. Over time, we want to further expand the UX team with UX researchers and domain-specific UX designers. This way you can continue to gain knowledge at a discipline level (UX) and develop yourself further.
You will join a team of digital experts who work together to find the best results for both the user and the business. The Development team is responsible for the (further) development of Zoofy. Both teams work in 2-week sprints. You will also be part of this, where you will participate in their work rhythm and be part of the scrum method (stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, etc.).
The developer team not only works on website & apps, but also on specific integrations with partners. You are therefore also working on improving the user experience of our service at major brands such as Bol.com, Hornbach, Gamma, Ikea. A nice change.
Who are you?
- Relaxed, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a small team
- Inquisitive, enterprising, always working on your next step.
- Creative in devising and executing digital design.
- Interested in the digital world.
- Good communication skills to defend your ideas.
- Able to work both in a team and independently.
What do we ask?
- You have HBO work and thinking level.
- At least 3 years of work experience in product development, web design, interaction design or similar
- You have experience with UX design principles, design thinking method, customer journeys, wireframing, prototyping.
- Excellent command of Adobe XD/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of CMS systems, HTML/CSS, responsive web design
- Flexibility, because you know that our online world is changing rapidly.
- You want to make yourself and your team better every day than yesterday: that's why you're not afraid to get feedback and not to give feedback. After all, we are a team.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a portfolio showing that you have visual design skills that are both diverse in style and able to make complex matter understandable.
- Experience with web analytics, usability testing, A/B testing and other digital marketing techniques is an advantage.
What we offer
- Competitive salary with 8% holiday pay
- A company laptop
- Pension accrual & Travel allowance
- Regular fun Friday afternoon drinks and quarterly parties
- Workplace at our beautiful office at the Vondelpark in Amsterdam
- Participation in the dart challenges & Vondelpark walking tours to get away from your screen for a while
- Enough vacation days so you can trade in your office chair for a nice cocktail on a beach chair
- A multidisciplinary team focused on delivering high quality
- Room for development with a personal education budget and dedicated guidance
- Daily lunch, fruit & soft drinks + (vegan) Hamburgers on Friday